dr sauceda

bklyncat58
on 6/13/12 4:28 am - NJ
I went to a ps consult a couple of weeks ago to find out about a breast reduacaton. well I won't know if I can get insurance to cover it still working on it . been reading about how great this dr. s. is was wondering if anybody could give me an idea on how much he charges for the br right now I wear a 36 0r 38 ddd they are flat and very heavy my ideal size would be a b or c and I;m only 20 lbs from my goal of 150 thank you cathy

Eileen36
on 6/13/12 6:30 am - PA
There is a forum on OH devoted to Dr. S. It is:
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discuss ion/

I'm actually down in MX right now. I had LBL, BL/BA, Thigh Lift and Arm Lift. last Friday. You can email him a picture and he can give you a quote. His e-mail him at [email protected]. The prices vary depending on the case and whether or not you're having additional procedures.
Eileen

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
Crazeru
on 6/13/12 6:49 am
You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you to our group here.  I also have a link to Dr Sauceda's website.  

As you combine procedures the cost goes down.  I'll see if I can find my bookmark for his price list.   If your procedures are over $7000, then your hotel is paid and you get a $600 credit for your airfare.  Your costs are all inclusive except for your food at the hotel.  You are in the clinic with 24/7 care until Dr S feels that you can be moved to the hotel.  He stops by daily and his nurse Paty comes by daily to help you take a shower, put the ointment and gauze back on and then get you back into your compression garment.

Dr S did a reduction in my left as it was quite a bit bigger than the right so they are the same size now.  I went from a 40 D long to 38D. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active