Your thoughts Plz

tdjf_3
on 6/13/12 12:36 am
So I went yesterday to my 2ND Plastic Consult & I was ready with all my questions for the surgeon, she answered them all of course but I am left with one BIG (Lil) question. I have chose to start with my tummy and boobs. the tummy I have no questions about but the boobs, I do I want to be happy with what I chose, I know if I just get a lift I won't be happy because there is like Nothing there. When I started this journey I was a DD I don't want that but I Do want part of My boobs back. I guess my question is ~ How do you decide what cup size to go with???
Lil info on me 5'7" 155lbs hips 41" waist 36" (I have not had the tummy tuck yet) and breast 35". Please feel free to post any comment =) i will be also posting this on the VSG Forum & the main board

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
wls2011
on 6/13/12 1:22 am - Ballston Lake, NY
That is very individual to people's tastes....I know that I don't want to be large breasted again...I was DDD before losing the weight....

I would like to stay either a C or D now which is what I wear now...but I've been told that I don't have enough breast tissue to wind up with that after a breast lift unfortunately, it's mostly skin left...I will wind up around a B cup after a BL...

I'm still debating this also...I am leaning to just a lift, then wait 3 months and add implants later...this is also recommended by a couple of consults I went to...due to the degree of sagging that I have. Some consults said I can add the implant right away...but since I'm hesitant on size, it may make sense to wait for me....

It sounds like you'd be happy a solid D cup, but surgeons don't really go by bra size...show lots of pics of how you want to be, and how you don't want to be...ideas of too big or too small vary too much. Plus they should tell you an idea of what will work  for you size wise....with the implants you are choosing, your body frame, and either behind the muscle or over the muscle...

Good luck!

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

pagek77
on 6/15/12 5:39 am, edited 6/15/12 5:40 am
That's a tough decision.

I remembered back in high school when I was a "normal" weight that my boobs were a size C and being 4'11" and Asian that was big. Having a large chest has always been part of me and I like it, but I ended up being a size H, which is way too big! So I asked each PS what size they thought I should be, knowing that I didn't want to be any smaller than a C, but not sure if I should be a D.

The first one was Asian and he was thinking B/C but I wasn't so sure about that. If I had gone with him, I would've been worried that he would've made my boobs to small because that's what Asians typically have.

The second doctor said based on my frame, he was guessing what he would end up doing would result in a C+/D- just guessing. I felt comfortable with his assessment and it was along the lines of what I was thinking, but it was good to hear him confirm what I was thinking.

Do you remember a time when you were a lighter weight and liked your boobs at that size? If not, then ask your doctors for their opinion and see if they can even show you on the computer what you'll end up looking like with different cup sizes so you can make a more informed choice. Good luck!

ETA: I got a breast reduction and had plenty of tissues to end up with a C/D afterwards so didn't need implants. That's why the doctor kinda "guessed" what I'd end up being.
Most Active