PICS IN PROFILE

jmelyn1977
on 1/7/13 3:33 am
Had anchor cut tt on Nov 28. Just thought I would share some b/a pics. Feel great and am going back to work tomorrow!!

Jamie

Brooke F.
on 1/7/13 4:40 am - CA
Wow! Impressive! You look great
jmelyn1977
on 1/7/13 5:43 am
Thank you Brooke!
bamabelle16
on 1/7/13 7:13 am
You look great! I sure hope I look as good as you do! Wow! Really how was the recovery? I am getting lbl with fleur de lis on 2/11 and a bit worried. The pain, drain, and recovery facts please!
jmelyn1977
on 1/9/13 8:26 am
Thank you. Recovery was not bad at all! WAY better than RNY recovery! The pain was definitely there. I walked hunched over for about 10days, made sure I didn't sneeze - cough - or laugh too hard for the first 3/4 weeks. I was off pain pills the first week. Had an occasional Vicodin if it was gonna be a busy day. Otherwise it was tolerable. I had 2 drains in both hips. Getting them removed does not hurt. A little uncomfortable - but really no pain. It's week six for me - I feel as if I did 50 sit-ups last night - which is not a bad feeling at all. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. HOWEVER - I would of had a LBL so my backside was a little less.... Wrinkly. Lol

Good luck to you!!!

Jamie
bamabelle16
on 1/9/13 8:52 am
Thanks Jamie! Your words are so encouraging. My rny recovery was slow and tough even though I had no complications. I am in good shape as I work out a lot, so that should help. My other plastics were pretty easy to recover from, so while this will be harder, I know it will be worth it!

50 sit-up ache is ok :O
Most Active