new

aja12399
on 5/14/13 6:04 am - FL

Hello

I am 10 plus years out on RNY, had a revison, in 2008 but ended up with a  total gastrectomy in 2009, after all said done, i have lost 200 pounds........I now tentively have a surgery date of June 5th for a abdominoplasty...paying out of pocket.as my insurance would only cover a panniculectomy but i need that "muffin top" removed also after 4 children including a set of triplets i could really use the muscles tightened........i'm not worried about the surgery itself, as the trauma that I have have been through it doesn't phase me, what i'm very anxious about is the results, wondering if i am setting myself up for disappoitment afterwards........has anyone else felt this way? were you all happy with the end result?    Thanks so much for your imput.......

MyBariatricLife
on 5/14/13 8:19 am
I felt wonderful to look normal for the first time in my life after he fixed my mons pubis. Make us this is part of your tummy tuck! And it is fabulous to be rid of my apron belly And the tire tube under my breasts.

Good luck to you,
MBL

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 5/14/13 8:20 am
BTW I had my TT on April 18, 2013. I kept a detailed journal of my experience beginning the night of my surgery so that I could share my first hand experience in great detail with other women considering the surgery. It is all the information that I wished I'd had before my surgery, like a list of things to buy, what to expect with pain and swelling, and what it is like in the O.R., recovery room, rehab, and the first few weeks after surgery. Written in blog style, the 18 short chapters (and counting) hopefully will be interesting and entertaining to you, as well as educational and informative. You can read it in its entirety on the HealthCentral Obesity site http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1L6aT7/www.healthcentral.com/o besity/c/276918/160586/bariatric-abdominoplasty-ch/

I hope this helps!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active