Hip bones? Who knew?

MyBariatricLife
on 7/15/13 10:33 am

Thanks a bunch, P Poster. I find this very interesting. Please tell me what amino acids you take.

Rock on baby!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

P. Poster
on 7/15/13 10:44 am

Just the ones in my protein powder.  BCAAs and EAAs.  I use Champion Pure Whey Stack for after workouts and on work days.  I do a double scoop shake after every workout in addition to the two other shakes I have that day.

MyBariatricLife
on 7/15/13 11:21 am

Thank you!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

P. Poster
on 7/12/13 1:04 am

OH i should also say- the mind f**k is a HUGE deal.  When I look down at myself I still see 300+lbs.  In pics these days Im like "who IS that girl?" Then I look at pics of me before WLS and I dont recognize her either, and I feel sad for her.  I am very much struggling with my perception of myself.  I look completely different now- even my face.  Everything about me looks different.  If you have a cell #, Im happy to text you my before and after pics. 

A_Whole_New_Me
on 7/12/13 11:48 am

You are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your photos and giving me hope for the future. Tricia

P. Poster
on 7/12/13 1:14 pm

Thank you.  I was a bit worried I had sent them to the wrong #, LOL!  And yes, there is hope.  The DS is an amazing tool, and if you work it well, it will serve you well.  All the best to you on your journey!

MyBariatricLife
on 7/11/13 1:13 pm

Here is a drawing that shows where the hip bones are... Rather close to the ribs http://www.madratrubber.com/skeleton%20pg%202.htm

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active