Book Review: Body Contouring Surgery after Weight Loss

MyBariatricLife
on 8/22/13 10:08 am

I read the book Body Contouring Surgery after Weight Loss shortly after undergoing abdominoplasty with Dr. Joseph F. Capella, one of the authors of the book. The book was chockfull of information that, in hindsight, would have educated me in so many aspects of my tummy tuck before surgery. I simply didn’t know what I didn’t know. Therefore, I highly recommend this book as required reading to anyone considering plastic surgery to restore their figure following massive weight loss (80-lbs. or more). It covers all aspects of body contouring surgeries after massive weight loss and helped me to have more informed conversations with Dr. Capella when we discussed my next surgeries. 

You may read my complete review here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/76mU2l/www.healthcentral.com/o besity/c/276918/162109/contouring-surgery-review?ap=831/

I hope this helps!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Angela B.
on 8/22/13 11:46 pm - Austin, IN
I just got this book and yes it is a great resource. I wish I would have had it before my TT.

MyBariatricLife
on 8/23/13 12:53 am

Me, too! I don't know why my surgeon did not recommend it to me... I see now that he has it on his web site, though. I think he needs me to do his marketing for him, LOL! 

Seriously, have you noticed that some of the best surgeons have the worst web sites... while some of the worst surgeons have the best web sites?

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active