One month before Body Lift, Monsplasty, Inner Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Flankplasty, Breat Lift

MyBariatricLife
on 9/17/13 9:56 pm

THANK YOU! I am super excited and I really did want to have this as two surgeries but I just did not have the money. Dr. Capella and Scott have assured me that it will not be that bad because there won't be any stomach plication. Somewhere on this forum a patient posted that she had it done and it was very manageable. So I took the plunge! 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 9/17/13 9:58 pm, edited 10/1/13 11:46 am

"You have an open balance of $0.30"

Yes, just got that message in an email from Terry the surgical coordinator at Dr. Capella's office. I already have paid Capella Plastic Surgery over $25,000.00 cash and plan to have another surgery for about $12k with him. And this gal is going to so much as raise an eyebrow over 30 cents? My friend who has an appointment with him next week said to tell Terry that she'd pay her the 30 cents for me. LMFAO.   I spoke with Dr. Capella and we had a good laugh over it.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 9/19/13 10:51 pm

Well, Sep 20 has finally arrived! I am on a flight this evening to Cali to be with my kids for two weeks and then fly to NJ for my plastics! Woot woot! I will meet with Dr. Capella twice before surgery and then he'll work his magic on my entire body. I have been trying to get to this place since 2006. I am excited and I probably will be a ball of nerves going into a 6-hr surgery... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a safe surgery, easy recovery, and excellent outcomes.

thanks for all of the support these past months!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 10/1/13 11:54 am

Just 8 days to go before my total body transformation. I have learned that I was emotional owing to high cortisol levels, so it was not under my control. I quote: "With this ‘haze’ ofhormone that is always high and active in your bloodstream (and you won’t know it until you test for it….), it creates a nightmare existence for you. It is an emotional haze, too. It’s not in your head, it’s zeroed in and targets our entire emotional structure. And unless the person is on top of this uncontrollable anxiety emotional state, they live a life in Hell. And so do the people who are associated with this person."

i am glad that I persevered through that. I do not want anything to stand in the way of this surgery.

I remember when I met Dr. Capella for the first time in 2006. Discussing what I wanted from my surgeries I told him that I knew I'd never be able to wear a bikini. He giggled and said, "Why not?!?!" This is the only thing that I remember from our conversation and since it has stuck with me so long, it must have been meaningful to me. 

This summer I wore a bikini for the first time in decades. And that was just from a tummy tuck. I cannot imagine what I will look like next summer.

Please wish me well.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Laura in Texas
on 10/1/13 12:21 pm

I wish you well!! I will live vicariously through you. I dream of more plastics, but will probably never have anything else done. I have learned to be content and accept myself "as is" most of the time...lol.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

MyBariatricLife
on 10/1/13 1:07 pm

Thank you. You look awesome. Your transformation has been amazing. You have a bod that many would like to have. You are perfect just as you are. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyLady Heidi
on 10/2/13 4:21 pm

Good luck, I am going to live vicariously through you just like Laura because plastics are not in my future either.  I can't wait to see the new you.  I hope you have an easy recovery.  

MyBariatricLife
on 10/3/13 9:34 am

Thank you, Lady! I cannot believe that this time next week I will be in recovery! I have been working out really hard the last two weeks to build myself up for the surgery and recovery. I've been working out since Sep 1st but the past two weeks I really pumped it up. I expect recovery will be slow and a real pain in the arse. I just hope that I feel great mentally and physically and that the time passes quickly. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyBariatricLife
on 10/4/13 11:59 am, edited 10/8/13 2:46 pm

Dr. C's stupid surgical coordinator sent an email to me at the end of the day stating she doesn't have my medical clearance or EKG and the hospital would cancel the surgery if she did not have them by EOD Monday, Oct 7 - which is 2 days before my surgery. I was there when my docotr's nurse faxed the paperwork to Dr. C's office. last month. I also emailed his office twice asking if they had received it. Now I am on vacation in California and on a plane to NJ on Sunday for surgery Thursday. This clerk has been a pain in the ass all along and I have complained to Dr. C about her numerous times. I also have had many patients complain to me about her. I spoke with his the PA Scott tonight. I told him this is their problem and I was not lifting a finger to help her. Lo and behold she manages to "get" the paperwork Monday afternoon. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyLady Heidi
on 10/6/13 8:37 pm
Yeah rethink that if they offer free!
Most Active