One month before Body Lift, Monsplasty, Inner Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Flankplasty, Breat Lift

MyBariatricLife
on 9/10/13 11:34 am

October 10th is almost here and I will tell you that it cannot get here soon enough! The waiting is killing me. On Sep 20th I leave for vacation in Cali and will fly directly from there to NJ for surgery. 

I cannot wait to wake up in the morning of Oct 11th and be small all over!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

katier825
on 9/10/13 7:58 pm

I'm excited for you!  I have 85 more days to wait.  Hoping mine goes by quickly too!

MyBariatricLife
on 9/11/13 3:02 am

Time seems to drag as it gets closer to the date. I have been so hyper emotional the past two weeks or so. I have called Dr. Capella twice in hysterics to cancel the surgery. This is not like me at all!!! I do not get over emotional and cry when I am upset. I get mad and assertive. For me, one feeling comes from a position of weakness and the other from a position of power. So I am very uncomfortable with my reactions, because I feel so disempowered! As for Dr. Capella, the man is a saint. On both occasions he talked me down and made the issues I was having go away.

I am trying to wrap up everything this week with my surgery preparations and then not have to think about surgery again until I arrive at his office for my pre op appt.

Good luck braving the time before surgery better than I have done! 

It is said that bravery is not the absence of fear but action in the face of fear. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

mokee
on 9/10/13 10:38 pm - OH
Are you getting all that done at once? It seems like a lot for one time.

VSG  12-28-2012

MyBariatricLife
on 9/11/13 3:04 am

Yes, I am!! But I've already had a tummy tuck so the LBL is not a full abdominoplasty with the full undermining and muscle plications, which is what really hurts!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

SugarGrl
on 9/10/13 11:43 pm

Congrats my BA w/lift and TT are 70 days away! Wi**** was going on NOW!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

MyBariatricLife
on 9/11/13 3:04 am

Good luck! I just want someone to put me into twilight sedation until Sep 20th when I leave for vacation.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Tess145
on 9/11/13 1:11 am - Senatobia, MS

It will be here before you know it!  Looking forward to reading all about your adventure!

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

MyBariatricLife
on 9/11/13 3:08 am

Thanks, Tess. I really cannot believe how very fortunate I am to have this dream come true. I have wanted Dr. Capella to do a total body transformation on me since 2006. I don't think I could have done this with any other surgeon. It is funny how a turn of events can lead you someplace wonderful. 

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

MyLady Heidi
on 9/13/13 3:21 am

Wow you really did decide to go all in, that is A LOT of stuff to do together.  I can't wait until you are all healed up to see the results.

Good luck and have fun in Cali!

Most Active