LBL,thigh lift,arm lift,breast augmentation

katy
on 5/21/14 1:10 pm

Can any one comment on prices in the us and where

pineview01
on 5/22/14 12:40 pm, edited 5/22/14 12:42 pm - Davison, MI

I see you went to Mexico for your WLS.  There is a group here that raves about their surgeon there.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/14 8:31 am

It really is difficult to quote prices for procedures for it really depends on areas treated, the amount to be removed, complexity of procedures, combined or separate, outpatient vs inpatient. Anyone can email us to get more specific with attaching a photo. I think that many patients are under the misconception that prices by plastic surgeons in the US certified by the American Board of plastic Surgery are way more than overseas. I do operate not only in California but Florida, Italy and Anguilla. My surgical fees are mostly the same but the facility/anesthesia fees may be different. As an example, a TT may be between 5-10,000. These are probably pretty close to the fees charged by overseas doctors who are neither certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or operate in accredited facilities. Results can vary and complications may happen anywhere and with anyone but I think most of you would be more comfortable, and safer with a plastic surgeon who is fully trained in all aspects of body contouring and is able to handle complications/revisions as necessary.

Each person has to decide whether these factors are worth an extra couple of thousand!? Finally, why not try and get these procedures covered by your insurance by seeing a plastic surgeon here? We fight to get coverage for every weight loss patient that I see!  

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/14 10:31 am

I just ran across tis article that may be of interest in someone contemplating out of country surgery(http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/25560055/botched-surgeries-cost-more-in-long-run).

Most Active