GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

Lyss Remaly
on 6/19/14 12:23 am - Wheeling, IL

Hello my beautiful peeps!!  SO I am...13 days and 22 hours away from surgery (but who is counting) and I had a quick question about getting out of the house.

My surgeon said that the pain on this one (extensive lipo of the thigs, hips and back with fat graft to my breasts and a brachioplasty) won't be as bad as my tummy tuck.

I was confined to walking around the house, down the block after the tummy tuck but am thinking I might be able to move around more after this one.  I only ask BECAUSE I go in for surgery July 3rd and July 5th there is a HUGE bodybuilding competition here in Chicago with a TON of professionals that I have been DYING to see.  I'm wondering if the boyf pushes me in a wheel chair and I take my pain meds and I stay pretty mellow if I will be okay with going out to the show?

What do you think?  If you have had this lipo or even after a brachioplasty what was timing like for you to move around outside of the house after?  I'm a 25 year old, fit, active person and I did bounce back very quickly after tummy tuck so I'm hoping I bounce back quickly afte this one as well.

AmberK
on 6/19/14 2:27 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

I have no advice, but wanted to say that I look at your blog and WOW! You have done wonderful and you are a great inspiration to many. Too bad we don't live closer together LOL 

Anyways, I have a TT question for you.....How tall are you and what did you weigh when you had your TT? I am having one done in 1.5 weeks. I'm so excited. I wanted to be down to 150 when I have it, but will be at 160. My PS said as long as you are within 25 pounds of your goal weight that you will have great results with a TT. My ultimate goal is to be 145. I just cant help but to feel that I will wake up with a pudgy belly bc I didn't loose enough. It's probably just my anxiety working on me.....

Lyss Remaly
on 6/19/14 4:26 am - Wheeling, IL

Thank you SO much for the wonderful words.  If you EVER want to chat or have any questions or anything I can give you details about please feel MORE than free to message me.

I am 5'4" on a very good day haha I was 150 on the day of my TT.  I didn't even start seeing plastic surgeons until I had been at my goal weight of 150 for at least 8 months.  By the time I had surger it had been way over a year that I was at my goal weight but my body composition was changing since I was training for bodybuilding.  When I hit my goal weight I was still 28% body fat and at surgery I was 18% body fat.  There is NO rush for plastics.  You have to be SURE that you feel comfortable with your body and that you are in a good place that you don't have a TON of weight to lose still.  I would still like to lose about 10 pounds but that will be just be a bonus. 

AmberK
on 6/19/14 4:52 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

I agree 100%!   I have been 160 for the past 10 months and have started crossfit a year ago. Although the weight has not really changed, my body sure has and I have gone down a size. My legs look totally different now then they did a year ago. I think I have been at this weight for so long, I am ready for the TT. I believe that I will get a true view of what my body still looks after the skin is gone. and who knows, 150 may be perfect for me and that's only 10 pounds difference     

Would love that chat sometime!!! 

Tracy D.
on 6/19/14 5:40 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Lyss - I've been at my goal weight of 135 lbs (plus or minus 3-4 lbs.) for the last 6 months.  I'm interested in getting my body fat down to 20%.  I'll know better where I'm sitting at after today cuz I'm having underwater body fat testing done in about an hour :-)  In February I was at 26.5%.   

I'm currently doing an extreme bodyshaping class that has 3 days of intense cardio kickboxing and 3 days of resistance band training.  I'm interested to know how much you eat, the combination of protein/carbs that you eat, and the training you did to get down to 18% body fat.  

Thanks for any tips! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active