what did you think of your new breast?

chris53212
on 7/11/14 8:27 am

I had a breast lift and small implants on 7/9/14.  I saw my breast today for the first time.........and I am feeling like they are way to small.  What were your first impression when you saw your new breast for the first time?

MyBariatricLife
on 7/12/14 1:25 pm

That they were oddly shaped. 

I have not had implants yet, only the lift. My breasts changed a lot over time and I like them now. But I hated them for a long time.

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

chris53212
on 7/14/14 12:41 am

thanks

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 7/13/14 8:37 am
VSG on 10/09/12

I had a lift/reduction and 175 or 170 cc implants so a C cup basically. I didn't want to change all my bras but wanted a nice shape and firmness and none of the wrinkly empty skin. So I am six weeks post op on the breast work and I love them both...but they are a smidget different in size. My surgeon says to wait at least three months before deciding on whether or not to do a touch up. I am pretty sure nothing is going to change though. My right breast is not going to grow and I have no swelling so the left one isn't going down in size.  Bummer for sure because I really have no inclination to go under the knife again. And I really like both breasts so its going to be tough deciding which one to re-do. Probably the larger one will have to become smaller. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

chris53212
on 7/14/14 12:39 am

Thanks .........I was just freaking a bit because they look weird.  I don't know if I could go under the knife again.  LBL 4 weeks ago and breast and arm plus implants 5 days ago has kick my ass.  Good luck, hoping you don't need to have a touch up.

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 7/14/14 7:44 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

I am sure I will need a touch up. I just hope its not too extensive. Like something the surgeon can do in his office. I want to avoid the hospital! Its either a change of the right implant for a larger one or reduction of breast tissue on the left. Scary thing though is that there is no guarantee that they will end up the same...again! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

ravenbrown
on 7/14/14 11:21 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Hahaha, I love you!  I've had the same conversation with my doc!  I was holding my breasts and telling him, "Look, doc, they are different sizes.  You told me you would correct that, and they are still different.  I want them symmetrical."  I got the same "three months" talk.  I'm going to have my inner thighs done in August, so he'll correct the imbalance then.  I did not pay that much money to have asymmetrical boobies, even if no one can see the difference but me. 

MyBariatricLife
on 7/15/14 5:03 am

I hear you on this one (I did not pay that much money to have asymmetrical boobies, even if no one can see the difference but me. )

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

ravenbrown
on 7/13/14 11:35 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I thought they were each the size of my head because of swelling.  I now love them.  Like I love them so much, I don't want to ever wear a top.  I like big boobs, and while I was supposed to be a D cup, I'm completely fine with a DD.  The only issue I've found is swimsuits.  Nothing that fits my bottom, fits my top.  Bikinis it is. 

chris53212
on 7/14/14 12:41 am

That is what my boobs look like...........my head.  Thanks for your responds. 

Most Active