Revision Cost

chris53212
on 7/30/14 11:17 pm

Does revisions cost the same as the as the orginal PS.  For example, if I want to revised TT.  is revisions less work?

RobynJC
on 7/31/14 8:21 am

Depends on the surgeon and also the extent of the revision. Mine does multiple procedures at a little discount and sometimes some revisions (like scar revisions) can be done in office.  Likely though if you are looking for a total redo of you tuck, muscle tightening included you can probably expect to pay about the same as the first go around. 

AZDee
on 7/31/14 2:36 pm - Gilbert, AZ

My revisions are with a new Doctor, so my price is the same as a new surgery.  It's harder to improve on a mistake or bad outcome than to do it fresh.  They was no way I was having my original surgeon try again on me, some things are worth more than money....

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/14 6:10 am

It really depends on what needs to be done. If only a panniculectomy was done with no muscle repair and the patient wants more tightness, then it may be more. I just did a patient who had a very bad scar and unusual pattern and pubic ptosis. I was able to do her revision under a local anesthetic in my certified operating room which was much less, I presume, than her original surgery with quick recovery.

Most Active