Surgeon in Utah for body lift

BReyes1961
on 3/7/15 2:20 pm
DS on 12/16/13

Does anyone have recommendations for a plastic surgeon in Utah?  I'm hoping to be able to have a body lift by the end of the year so I wanted to ask for experiences and/or recommendations from those of you that have had one.  How long was your recovery? Do you have suggestions or hints about the body lift?

Thanks!

Barbie :-)

Supergirl7877
on 3/11/15 5:40 am

I used Leland Chick. He is in slc and Moab. 

I have one little complaint on my results, however, I couldn't have asked for a more caring surgeon and staff. He performed both of my surgeries. :)

angiecook22
on 4/7/15 7:04 pm
VSG on 10/22/12

I am 10 days out from a lower body lift with breast reduction.  I went to Dr Bishop he is in Orem.  He is very experienced and has a great bed side manner. He cares about his patients and is passionate about what he does.   I know I am still healing but I couldn't be happier.  Go to a few surgeons for consultations and see who you feel most comfortable with.  That is what I did.  I found some charge fees for consults and some don't.  I didn't mind paying if it wasn't more then $40. Also I found that each PS had a wide variation in price quotes.  It was interesting.  Dr Bishop is very reasonably priced in my opinion. One doc wanted to charge me $3000 more than Dr Bishop and for only half the work (tummy tuck only).  Good luck in your search to find the best PS for you. 

alexclinton
on 4/19/15 5:24 pm

I know one clinic in Columbus Ohio, named Sullivan centre, which is very renowned. If you can travel from Utah to Ohio, then, here are some of the best surgeons who can treat you really well. I recommend Sullivan centre strongly because my cousin also underwent surgery from here and she has had some fantastic results. If you want to know more about Sullivan centre, then visit: http://www.sullivancentre.com/.

BReyes1961
on 4/19/15 8:56 pm
DS on 12/16/13

Thank you for your replies, I appreciate what you had to say. I've only checked one facility and I did like what I saw but I think I need to check around a bit more.  It will still be a year (maybe two) before I can save enough to pay for it so I have a little tell to check around.

Thanks!

Cali S.
on 6/17/15 8:15 pm - Orem, UT
VSG on 06/27/14

I am also in Utah and looking for a plastic surgeon. Do you have any update on info that you have found?

Crazeru
on 6/19/15 9:07 pm

I went to Monterrey, Mexico to Dr Sauceda for my PS.  Dr Sauceda was able to do my LBL, BL, arms and small thigh lift, 4 days later a full face lift.  I went back 2 yrs later for my upper body lift.  You can take pics from the front, side, back and other side and email to [email protected]

Dr Sauceda will be in Tyler, TX and will be available for consults on 6/26 & 6/27.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active