Finally took the plunge!

mrsmewise123
on 6/23/15 12:22 pm - GA

It's been almost 4 years since my RNY and I've kept all of the weight off! I lost over 150 pounds and went back and forth with the decision to get plastic surgery. I thought since I was only 26 when I had the bypass, excess skin wouldn't be that much of an issue, and while it's not terrible, I hate the way I look naked. Well, last week I finally, actually, really got a breast lift with implants and I couldn't be happier! It feels great to be more comfortable in my own skin after all this hard work. 

60YearOldPrincess
on 6/27/15 1:01 pm

Good!   Couldn't be happier for you. Don't waste a moment of your youth!  Mine is gone.  My bad!  Wish they had all of these procedures available for me when it would have made ALL the difference.  You were a smart cookie.  Get on with your life.  Dance through life my dear.

3D Prom QueenThe 60 year old Princess 

yankeescl
on 7/1/15 5:44 am
RNY on 09/12/13

Congratulations!  I had my lift and augmentation in February and am so happy with it too!  I just had my tummy tuck 3 weeks ago.  I am still sore and have swelling, but I am already very pleased.

BabyJ127
on 7/13/15 5:05 pm

Congrats to you sweetie! I'm just wondering how long it took for you to recover and the cost. I'm considering it but hesitant because my mom says plastic surgery is SO dangerous. More importantly, I'm a grown up and wanted to know the recovery time/ cost for you since everyone is different but I'm around your age too.

Most Active