plastic surgery

mizzymizan
on 6/21/15 7:00 pm - pompano bch, FL

Does anyone know of a plastic surgery surgeon in south Florida?

alexmeek
on 7/2/15 11:18 pm

I haven't took any experience from south Florida as am of Honolulu... But you can have any good surgeon there as well but for authenticity and professionalism I would like to recommend you the full research on surgeon who ever you opt. Otherwise come here and get satisfactory results of your choice.

Y D.
on 7/3/15 3:07 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Check out RealSelf.com, lots of reviews.

David147
on 7/3/15 11:19 pm

I think if someone gets plastic surgery because they don't like the way they look to me that is fine it is purely their choice. There are allot of self esteem issues in people now adays that they cant see that they are already beautiful and think they need more even though they don't. In my opinion i would rather age naturally because it tells a story and besides i don't want to lie about my age to me there isn't anyone i feel that i have to impress if i were to ever get plastic surgery it would be for me and to make me feel better about myself not because i thought someone would like me better for it.

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/15 8:45 pm

I think a medical tourism can help you! Like my wife got a Cosmetic Surgery in South Korea, with the help of Placidway, a medical tourism company the provides medical tourism services. We were referred by this company to Regen Beauty Medical Group which is a modern and highly specialized medical center. My wife did not have so much difficulties in undergoing that plastic Surgery since the staff were so kind to us and made my wife comfortable.

David147
on 7/31/15 3:41 am

I think plastic surgery can be a miracle as well as a dangerous tool. 
for people who want gender reassignment surgery, have suffered severe physical trauma, or have severe birth defects, that make living a "normal" happy life very difficult, plastic surgery can give them new life and a chance for a real life. 

Most Active