dr.egrari Highly recommended plastic surgeon in WA state

armywife_28
on 8/20/15 6:36 pm

I cannot emphasize on how wonderful this surgeon and his staff and his office which is state of the art! I am blessed that I found dr Egrari on this site when I had to get my initial TT which was done by the military and they did such a horrible job but I guess I should of known that since they are not really trained to do such procedure for looks but more for health and it didn't cost me anything but was I was very unhappy and that's when I went to dr. Egrari and WOW he did an amazing job I still to this day go to him for other things and whenever I get compliments from friends or ppl who know me and knows about all my procedures I have done they are amazed. Also whenever I do see dr Egrari and he always says how amazing I look still now after so many years which I would say 9 years ago I tell him it's all due to him and I am his work of art! 

Amber J.
on 8/21/15 10:45 pm - Kirkland, WA

Thanks for this! I'm in the Seattle area and have just begun to research plastic surgeons. :)

Neesie57
on 8/22/15 1:12 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

My daughter had Dr. Egrari for her LBL in January.  He did an amazing job, but she had some problems with the paper tape and the stitch material.  It was no fault of the doctor, but it took her a long time to heal.  She looks completely amazing, and is so happy that, for the first time in her life she has a FLAT stomach.

If I lived up in Seattle I would go to him for my inevitable TT and lipo.

SKmammabear
on 8/30/15 10:33 am

Where is he located in WA state??  My DS surgeon is in Federal Way, but I come from the Bremerton area.  It'll still be a while until I have plastics, but just wondering if he is someone my surgeon uses for the arms.  My surgeon will do the TT, but not arms.  Arms are what bothers me the most at this point, I can cover the tummy and legs with clothing, but I LOVE tank tops...  Anyway...  just gathering info for the future. Thanks!

Neesie57
on 9/24/15 11:26 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Dr. Egrari is in Bellevue.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Most Active