Had VSG 8 years ago and I finally did my Mommy Makeover 33 days ago!

kamehanaokala
on 12/6/15 2:58 pm - HI

The cherry has been put on my sundae. Finally. After having the VSG done in 2007, I was able to get out of my fat suit. The horrible amount of hanging skin on  my tummy is gone. Doc took 4.8 lbs of extra skin off of me. The girls have been lifted to where they were 20 years ago!

I can't believe my journey thus far. From being the Fat Kid and teased to WLS and now with my plastic surgery behind me I finally feel ALIVE.

aloha,

michelle

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 12/6/15 7:44 pm - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

I'm so excited for you!!! 

Sharon

Neesie57
on 12/6/15 7:50 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

I'm hoping to have my plastics done about a year from now, and I can't wait, even though I'm scared at the same time.  I'm close to goal, so know that I will get a tummy tuck and a breast lift as my minimum.  Back lift and LBL are a possibility.  My daughter had LBL almost a year ago and it took almost 4 months for her incisions to heal, so that scares me, as we have the same type of sensitive skin.

How is your healing going?  I hope your incisions are well healed and perfect already.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Most Active