Thigh skin needs to be gone

Darcie W.
on 5/5/16 1:38 am - sullivan, IN

Hi I am Indiana I'm looking to get help with I am post quite a few years I have stayed at a consistent weight around 1:50 I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get any bigger or smaller before I had any kind of surgery I can't wear regular jeans that are in my waist size due to the extra skin of my thighs and calves I'm not sure what surgeries I need to have to correct these or where to even go to start tuition any help would be wonderful

MagdalenaBeauty
on 5/5/16 6:35 am

You may need surgical skin removal on calves and a thigh lift. If I were you I would go to a plastic surgeon and ask him what he recommends.

I blog about medical tourism and plastic surgeries- beautyabroadguide.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/16 7:27 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

The thigh lift will definitely work for you. That's on my list for the fall. Not fun having to try on several pair of  pants to

find one that "fits right". Much better to just buy the ones you really like. Nothing worse than having to buy them a size

bigger to make everything look right.

Congrats on maintaining like you have. That's 90% of the battle. Now to just fine tune the body to be where you finally

want to be. I know it's like making the journey and all you have to do is cross that final bridge to complete it or you'll

never really arrive to where you want to be. 

Find a good surgeon and finish your journey. Good luck!!!   

Darcie W.
on 5/6/16 9:58 am - sullivan, IN

Ty i too want to finish my journey I'd love to hear and see ur results please keep me up dated

Darcie W.
on 5/6/16 9:59 am - sullivan, IN

Ty i too want to finish my journey I'd love to hear and see ur results please keep me up dated

Darcie W.
on 5/6/16 9:59 am - sullivan, IN

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/16 10:18 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

I will make sure I do that!

sonnieN
on 5/6/16 7:26 am - grand rapids, MI

I've always had big thighs and calves along w/ my ass so pants were always way too big in the waist since I have a very small waist. I have the full LBL which helped w/ the butt area and included lipo on the outer thighs but still left me w/ the problem of pants not fitting. I later went in and had a full thigh lift. Once the swelling went down I was able to go from a size 10 to a size 6 and have everything fit. Waist in the pants actually fit now.

However I still do have larger thighs and calves. It doesn't fix it all. Also be prepared as all the surgeries I had the medial thigh lift was by far the most painful one that I had. I would still love to have more lipo and work done on my thighs but have resigned myself that they will never be a part of me that I actually like to see when I look at myself and just do the best I can w/ what I have.

Darcie W.
on 5/6/16 9:56 am - sullivan, IN

Ty so much for your info do u have any pics of ur journey

sonnieN
on 5/6/16 9:59 am - grand rapids, MI

I have the in my photos. You have to be a friend & have the password.

Most Active