AAAHHHH!!! Two weeks to LBL!

Heather L.
on 9/15/17 11:13 am - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

AAAHHHH!!!!

I don't really have too much to say about it other than HOLY CRAP! TWO WEEKS! And, I'm starting to get nervous. I'm worrying about how and where I'm going to sleep, mostly.

Oh, so, for my arm lift, as most of you know, I moved five days post-op (which is something I do not recommend). This time, I'll be coming home to a bathroom reno our landlord is starting this weekend. The ETA is two weeks to completion, which brings it in just under the wire for my return home from my surgery, but no renovation is ever done on time. I was really looking forward to a nice, settled recuperation this time. At least I don't have to DO anything, but the idea of having construction going on when I'm trying to heal makes me proactively grumpy.

I'm also starting to fear that my result won't be what I want it to be. That my waist won't be as small as I think it should be; that my hips will be too straight/masculine; that my ass will be super flat. Gah. It's messing with me. I did talk to my surgeon about my concerns at my pre-op appointment and I'll reiterate them on surgery day, but... I just want it all over with, please.

Then I can concentrate on healing and shopping for the perfect bodycon sequined dress to wear out on NYE. ;)

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

NYMom222
on 9/17/17 6:53 pm, edited 9/17/17 11:54 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Congratulations! You have to trust your surgeon. You won't be doing much in the beginning.... but hopefully you have a second bathroom? Getting in and out ain't easy especially the first week.

You will be smashing by NYE

efit: BTW love Yoni Freehoff

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Heather L.
on 9/18/17 1:26 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

Aw, thank you! You're sweet! =)

I have the utmost faith in my surgeon. I guess I don't have faith in what my body under my fat/skin look like? I know it's all going to be an improvement over what I was before and what I am now, but... it's the unknowns. They make the planner in me twitchy, you know?

Yoni is the best. I want him to be my BFF!

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

Most Active