Panniculectomy approval with horizon NJ Health

Prettygreeneyez
on 8/1/19 3:48 pm
VSG on 08/26/19

So I'm going to have gastric sleeve the end of the month and I know I will have loose skin because I only been heavy for 5 years. Prior to the five years I was extremely fit but from children I couldn't tighten my legs completely and my stomach skin. Now honestly my legs are not that bad that I can't tolerate it after weight loss nor are my arms. It's my stomach. I am interested in Panniculectomy surgery. I was reading and I see it's extremely hard to get a approval but if you can prove it's causing pain the insurance company will pay. The problem is finding a surgeons office that is willing to go through the headache to do this and get the approval especially through Medicaid. I know someone that got a hernia repair and the surgeon also gave the tummy tuck but they didn't except my insurance. Because with the hernia they can bill to remove access skin. I already had 1 hernia repair or and I need another one. If I can find a surgeon that takes my insurance and can do the repair and the Panniculectomy that would be perfect. Any recommendations in NJ state? Thank you! I know there's loopholes everywhere it just takes someone willing to stay compliant and still be helpful to the public not a lot of people are willing to do that.

Breez7245
on 4/14/21 11:37 pm
VSG on 12/17/18

Hello I wanted to know how did you make out with this?

Most Active