Dr. Alex Galvez in Tijuana, Mexico

Patypal
on 8/2/20 11:43 am
  1. Hi all, I had RNY gastric bypass in 2002. With the help of Keto ive.gone below goal and have saved enough for plastic surgery. I have been looking at surgeons in Mexico and Dr. Galvez was recommended and I have yet to find a negative review. Has anyone here had surgery or experience with him? I'm nervous going out of country and want the best result. I'm super impressed with the pictures on his IG but still nervous! TIA. Sw:332lb . Gw:132lbs Cw:118lbs
Donut22kids
on 8/3/20 6:36 pm - Jeffersonton, VA

I have never seen a bad review on this doctor. I was just reading on another site a woman who is just 3 days post op with him now on Mexico. She is so incredibly happy!!

Patypal
on 8/3/20 7:06 pm

Thank you! For me the no bad reviews always make me think! But I have a consult with him and hopefully all will go well.

Dee_Caprini
on 9/9/20 10:28 am

I have heard people from my group talk about their experiences with him. They were positive. I always get weary of surgeons who will do so many surgeries in one sitting. But I've seen the results of some of his patients and they've been great.

Best of luck! Just do your research is my only suggestion! Hoping wonderful things for you!

Most Active