Impressed with Dr. Buchwald...

Amy_Kleve
on 4/6/11 11:12 am - Adrian, MN
I went to see Dr. Henry Buchwald today at the University of Minnesota. I was impressed with Buchwald, not the clinic.

The clinic is very crowded and extremely busy compared to my weight loss clinic closer to home. The receptionists are unacceptably rude. But, that's where ever you go now-a-days. There is really no such thing as customer service anymore, sad but true. I was at the clinic from 9:30 a.m. to 3p.m. Waited 20 minutes to get my van from valet parking.

The awesome part was I was extremely impressed with Dr. Buchwald!! What a doctor!!! I loved it! He spent a lot of time with me explaining things. He didn't treat me like I know absolutely nothing, like my other weight loss surgeon. The BEST thing he said to me was "Lets get that band off and throw it in the garbage!" (My current surgeon told me if I didn't do good on the lap-band, I wouldn't have any success with any other wls) Dr. Buchwald doesn't think the lap-band works and therefore, doesn't even preform the lap-band.

I thought the 4 hour trip today was a success, now to try and get insurance to approve this. The Dr. said I may have troubles
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

Most Active