Revision From Band to Sleeve complete!!

CindyLyn
on 8/19/11 2:19 pm - Evadale, TX

Hey everyone.... I am home and feeling really good!!  Went into surery at 9:15 and was out at around 11 am.  I had a hernia repair while I was there.  Tuesday after surgery I wasn't in pain as much as much as I just felt like crap.  I think someone was in my room ever fifteen minutes that first night.  Wednesday I had to hit my pain pump a good bit.  By that evening it was all good.  Thursday morning I was doing really good.  I walked a lot and was less sleepy and could form sentences.  I did not have to use the pain pump at all and was really feeling good about that.  It felt good to be AWAKE.... Then I got up to use the restroom..... my sweet, loving husband was so good to me.  He said "hold on babe let me help you with the IV pole".. then I heard him say "OOPPS".... I was like..... What... What are you OOPPS ing about??  He looked at me all sheepish and said " I accidentally hit your pain button".... so far about 4 or 5 hours before I was released I could hardly keep my eyes open.  I was released Thursday evening and then we had to drive the 2 hours home.  I don't remember any of that because I slept like a baby. 
The only pain I have now is some of my incisions have a burning feeling sometimes and my back, neck and shoulders are killing me from laying in that Hospital bed and then I slept in my recliner last night.  Other than that I am Fantastic!!

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

Lori F.
on 8/19/11 4:34 pm - Chula Vista, CA
 YEA! Welcome home!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
Sexyvt123
on 8/19/11 11:38 pm
Hey CindyLyn 

Welcome home.  Im so happy to hear you are doing well.  Those pain killers must be the best lol because it seem like you didnt have much pain.  Get lots of rest and I hope you have a speedy recovery. 

Hislady
on 8/20/11 9:50 am - Vancouver, WA
Congrats, now take some time to rest up then start that weight loss road again!
Frankie
on 8/23/11 6:27 am - NY
Congrats CindyLyn.  Now rest and sip, sip, sip.

Frankie

Most Active
Recent Topics