putting away summer clothes on a snowy day

Annette O.
on 10/29/11 7:35 am - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
So it's snowing here in NY, we expect 8-10 inches already have about 6. I finished putting away my summer clothes and while looking at my shorts and capris that are size 26 and 24 I'm hoping they are too big when I go to switch clothes again. The thing is when I had my lap
band I had the same feeling and it never became a reality. Sure there was a time when I could
fit into 22's that ran a little big but that was all of maybe a month. I'm hoping in a weird way
that I'm not alone feeling this way. That others that have gone from the band to RNY have
had these feelings or maybe someone who has already gone through switching clothes and
they don't fit.
  I'm thankful, I'm losing slowly down 26 lbs since surgery, have no real problems with
gas, bms, food or pain. Still on soft food but feeling confident.
Thoughts?
Annette O
Ladytazz
on 10/29/11 8:28 am
I think you will be surprised at what size you are in by next spring.
I am the same way.  I am going to put away all my warmer weather clothes soon and keep them in storage because hopefully I will be able to wear them again when it gets warmer but there is always a part of me that thinks I will never be able to wear them again.  It has happened before so I expect it to happen again.  I guess I will just have to wait and see.  

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Most Active
Recent Topics