Odor issue ?

ginau
on 1/29/12 4:54 am - mesa, AZ
for those revision people that are more than a year out  .. have an erny -- I have a question ..

Do you notice any smell/ odor issue's ?  how do you deal with em ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

alaja957
on 2/4/12 8:19 am
I just wanted to post becasue I saw no one got back to you.  I had RNY and have not been reviesed yet but what kind of odor?  Not to be gross but is it body, genital, gas, underarm?  I have killer EPA triggering superfund project flatulance but that is about it.

6/12/12 RNY to DS revision with Dr.Roslin

Char G.
on 3/11/12 3:54 am - Greensboro, NC
Revision on 07/09/12
I am a DS patient planning a revision to reduce my stomach.  I have had gas issue and odor issues when I have carbs.  If you are eating bread or pasta try cutting down on those items odors go away.  I once cleaned a movie theatre out because they thought there was a sewer break.  If you continue to have problems you can carry a small can of a Glycolized Air Sanitizer that reduces airborne bacteria & germs and eliminates odors.  You want to make sure you get something that kills the odor and not just covers it. 

It gets better over time as your body develops the natural flora to help eliminate these naturally however the more distal you are the worse it can be.

Char
MsBatt
on 3/13/12 1:23 pm
Have you tried probiotics to correct the balance of your intestinal flora?
Most Active
Recent Topics