Update

TynettaM
on 4/16/13 1:53 am - Greensboro, NC

Good Morning All,,,,,

So I had my pre-op work done for April 24th when I have my band removed.

I also go a bit of news. My Dr will not perform the RNY bc of my history of Kidney stones.

So my only of the option is the Sleeve.

Now I have to really educate my self more on the sleeve. I trust his judgment and I'm just glad I now have a surgeon who is awesome.

Hislady
on 4/16/13 2:31 am - Vancouver, WA

I 'm always happy to hear another person got rid of their band, they just were not what we were told they were supposed to be. Good luck with the sleeve I know lots of exbandsters who have gotten the sleeve and are very happy with it!

nwashin75
on 4/16/13 4:00 am
Glad to here your good news!! Do you have to go through the whole process again as we did getting the lapband? I want to take my band out,
iwin
on 4/18/13 2:26 am
On April 16, 2013 at 8:53 AM Pacific Time, TynettaM wrote:

Good Morning All,,,,,

So I had my pre-op work done for April 24th when I have my band removed.

I also go a bit of news. My Dr will not perform the RNY bc of my history of Kidney stones.

So my only of the option is the Sleeve.

Now I have to really educate my self more on the sleeve. I trust his judgment and I'm just glad I now have a surgeon who is awesome.

I am happy for you.   i just  went from a lap-band to a sleeve Tuesday 4-16-13   i still have some pain but getting better.    There is alot of information online and I got a book too.

Most Active
Recent Topics