Ok Kind of pisssed off

airbender
on 7/30/13 2:16 pm

so many unknowns, it sounds like you are ok, now.... I would get a copy of my operative report, yes from mexico, that is your right.  get all the records you had in mexico..... about the 2 meters, I am sure it is the amount they added to the bypass,  I would be surprised if they left less than 3 meters.....good luck to you

ChaChaCha
on 7/30/13 10:04 pm - Cleveland, OH

Um, now this is the real me.  I did not write that post.  And I am trying to figure out how someone would have gained access to my account.  Has anyone ever had their account hacked?  I just alerted OH of the issue.  

"We live in a society where it's more socially acceptable to be a junkie than it is to be overweight."     --CC Deville, guitarist for Poison    
MSSEXXC74
on 7/31/13 1:27 am

ChaChaCha,

I think it may ne OH system. Yesterday I was writing something on a forum post and it listed me as someone else and I noticed before I submitted it and deleted the post.  Glad you are OK.  But it sounds like whomever posted that post had a real story.  But IDK

MSSEXXC

pineview01
on 8/1/13 2:29 pm - Davison, MI

I was reading a post on the VSG boards and it showed it was from someone I know from another board.  I showed it to her.  She didn't post it and was confused to.  Not sure why this is happening and has been the last month or so.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

saterry
on 7/31/13 12:03 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

I see people talk about ' your rights' , malpractice, etc and have to remind everyone---your not in the USA !!!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS !!

Buyer beware ! Other countries do NOT have the same standards of medicine, practice, health condition, sanitary laws, or even drug company standards as we do.

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

MSSEXXC74
on 7/31/13 1:48 am

saterry,

I was a false post her account was hacked...

MSSEXXC

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/13 4:20 am
On July 31, 2013 at 7:03 AM Pacific Time, saterry wrote:

I see people talk about ' your rights' , malpractice, etc and have to remind everyone---your not in the USA !!!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS !!

Buyer beware ! Other countries do NOT have the same standards of medicine, practice, health condition, sanitary laws, or even drug company standards as we do.

True, some are far superior than the US and some are much inferior.  Your point?

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 7/31/13 12:35 pm

I too am wondering who your surgeon was. Mexico, like anywhere, has a few great surgeons, and some really scary ones.

tbone88
on 8/1/13 9:00 am - MO

I went thru A lighter me. My surgeon was Dr Alejadro Lopez. I only say him 2 times once about 5 minutes before surgery. and then for about 2 minutes after surgery. I saw a young Dr more than anyone Dr Sanchez I kind of wonder if he is a med student? he was so young. I saw a Dr Elias Ortiz at my hotel room they day before i left Mexico.

I contacted my coordinator to find out what actually went on during my surgery and this is the response from Dr Ortiz

"His pouch was ok....His problem was that they leave the intestinal loops very short...So we cut the jejune jejune anastomoses and make it longer, like in the DS...So this way he will have a small proportion of absorbtion in the intestinal loop..We did not take no intestine off."

Does this sound correct to all of you? My concern has been I have been able to eat large amounts of food and was always hungery. If they did nothng to the pouch or from the opening from the pouch to the intestine this "revision" will do nothing for me.

pineview01
on 8/1/13 2:33 pm - Davison, MI

Your surgeons are on the good list.  I sounds like he by passed more but, everything was left in there so you will have less absorption.  Make sure you stay on top of your labs and supplement like a DSer.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics