Allegan sells Lapband division to Apollo

ohbearly
on 10/29/13 1:10 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1552452

This is very interesting news. This press release makes it sound as though Apollo wants the marketing arm of Allergan's Lapband division to help grow their business of less evasive endoscopic weight loss surgical t techniques. Is anyone familiar with the Apollo procedures? Little is said about the fate of the Lapband though in the release. What are your thoughts?

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

sfnativewm
on 10/29/13 3:14 am

That is interesting!    My band is coming out the 18th of November and no revision allowed.  With that said Kaiser where I go no longer offer the damn band.

I am not sure how I feel about the apollo procedure due to  the fact that I really believed in the BAND and I thought I did all my homework.

I hope the band totally goes away and the WLS PROS find something a whole lot better!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

pineview01
on 11/9/13 12:47 pm - Davison, MI

So many places are stopping the practice of placing the band. Unfortunately they are still selling it anyway they can.  Just sitting back and waiting for the BOBers to hit the 5 year mark.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics