feeling alittle disappointed

mornings
on 3/20/15 5:06 pm - Canada

was booked for my bypass april 10th ,  husband had booked time off work  had picked up my drink for my liquid diet , had my pre op and pre admission done yesterday only to get a call today its changed till  may 26th  ,   was so  ready for my april appointment  but they need another doctor to be there too so  now its a even longer weight

airbender
on 3/21/15 8:04 am

i know it is dissapointing, but in the meantime, work on making sure your blood work is great, if not supplement now, start walking as that will help you post op, work on it everyday and before you know it may will be here, and you could also ask to be put on a cancellation list.  Good luck with your surgery

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

mornings
on 3/21/15 2:24 pm - Canada

thank you and yes she did place me on a list but my problem is they want 3 surgeons in with me and to get 3 on the same day shes having problems with ,    I think I was so  excited about my april appointment that this cancelation has kinda made me just feel down , its like longer away ,   I wear my blood bank  hospital band now for 2 months since it cannot be removed ,   I just  hope this time flys by I really do   thank you so much for the advice  your right  I need to think of positive things to keep going  and I surely am gonna try   its coming to this form that actually  makes me feel better and having something to look forward too

virgonurse
on 3/21/15 10:07 pm

I know what that feels like...I was originally scheduled for Jan, then bumped out to Feb and again to March!!  I was sooo upset.  Dr vacationing.  Well, it's finally here and surgery is tomorrow.  Time flies and I'm so glad it's finally here.  Good luck to you.  I felt like the surgeon I chose was worth the wait, so it all worked out for me, but I know it's disappointing.

Best wishes :)

mornings
on 3/22/15 1:55 pm - Canada

thank you so much   I  will be thinking about you tomorrow  it will be exciting for you and I wish you all the best please keep us posted how your doing 

mornings
on 3/26/15 4:07 pm - Canada

just dropping a hello and hoping your doing ok since your surgery  been thinking about you  and sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery 

Most Active
Recent Topics