my two week glucernia diet starts today

mornings
on 5/12/15 10:51 am - Canada

well  after doing this  2 yrs ago for a vsg  I can honestly say  Good morning Glucernia you taste as horrible  today as you did 2 yrs ago ,  god bless me loll

Kathy S.
on 5/12/15 12:59 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You would think the taste would improve?  NOT  Hang in there!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

mornings
on 5/12/15 9:32 pm - Canada

so true  they  never make them yummy but I gag on them so tonight I watered one day  at least I am not gaging   on  it now  hope that helps me for the 2 weeks I need

Hislady
on 5/12/15 10:36 pm - Vancouver, WA

Maybe pick up some of the flavorings you can add to shakes. You can usually find at least a few flavors at the grocery store in the coffee section. Or you can order on line from Torani or Davinci both have lots of flavors. Myself I prefer the Davinci to me the Torani has a bit of an after taste to it.

mornings
on 5/13/15 2:28 am - Canada

with where I live in the mountains  the local  pharmacy only gets in the  3 flavors ,  I should of  ordered them  as it was only 56 bottles I needed ,,,,,,,  at leas****ering it down  it takes some of that thickness away  and  only causes me to gag a bit ,   14 days to go till surgery im hoping  I can tolerate them to be honest ,   it kinda sucks to be a diabetic  im sure  that  ensure and boost come with many more flavors and cant be as  metal tasting as I find these to be ,,,  now If I have to drink them after surgery  then I  saved  the names you given me  ,, as my surgery is alittle more extent then just the bypass ,   and  I  not be closed  my  incision will be packed so im looking at 10 days In the hospital  so I am not sure what I will be allowed when I come home .. thank you for the names of these places , I will check to see if they deliver to Canada

Kathy S.
on 5/13/15 8:39 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Check with your surgeon's office and see if you can drink Premier Protein.  Its taste is great compared to Glucernia.

mornings
on 5/13/15 1:02 pm - Canada

thank you Kathy as your right they are much better I have a case in my fridge from Costco but  she told me maybe after surgery I can drink them but not before ,   so  today I did better with gravol and  watered down glucernia  ,    im hoping each day it will pass , I was allowed ensure the first surgery but not this one

Kathy S.
on 5/13/15 2:38 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Yes, your surgeon knows best.  At least you have something better tasting to look forward too...  Keep us posted on how you are doing

Most Active
Recent Topics