pain around port

cmcelfish
on 11/17/15 4:43 pm

I am waiting to get revision from lap band to sleeve.  The last couple days been getting a pain around the lapband port. I have had the bend for 5 years never had this feeling. Wondering if anyone else had this. It is not a bad pain but it is letting me know its there. Thank you.  Joe 

kellygirl17
on 11/18/15 2:18 pm

Hello Joe,

I have had port pain for years - but in the last year it has become severe and almost constant.  I would describeit as a burning/pulling pain that is very annoying.  As I told my doctor it's like having a tooth ache, always there.  

I'm having the band removed and a revision to bypass on 12/7.  I can't wait to get rid of if and I hope she doens't find trouble when she gets in there.

Good luck with your revison and I hope it's soon so you're port pain is a thing of the past!

Kelly

cmcelfish
on 11/18/15 4:05 pm

Kelly thank you for writing. You explained the pain exactly  the pulling burning pain worries me. I ask when I seen my surgeon he said he will check it out when he does the scope test. He warned me he wants to do the sleeve but sometimes there is damage from erosion and ifvthat is the issue than I would have to have a gastric bypass. I thank you for the information have a good evening 

Joe

Most Active
Recent Topics