Gained 44 pounds

ScarletteNgray
on 9/28/05 5:08 am - OH
I need help desperately. I have gained 44 pounds since my Open RNY through the Bariatric Clinic in Groveport, OH. My blood pressure is high again. I have an apointment with Dr. Viglianco from the Bariatric Clinic on 10/12/05 but am concerned because my insurance is BCBS and they don't have a contract with them. Plus he may or may not even consider a revision. I don't want to gain anymore weight. Anyone have any advice? If you want to email me personally my email is [email protected]. Thank you in advance. Laura
fradycat007
on 9/28/05 2:03 pm - MEMPHIS, TN
DID YOU READ MY POST ON Q&A..PLEASE SEE SOME OF THESE RESPONSES BECAUSE A LOT OF US ARE IN DENIAL. I KNOW THE WEIGHT WILL COME BACK BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO GAINED BACK SOME WEIGHT. HERE IS MY POST.......... YOU WILL GAIN WEIGHT BACK AFTER SURGERY I AM NOW 4 1/2 YEARS POST OP AND HAVE GAINED BACK 42LBS. IT IS NORMAL TO GAIN WEIGHT BACK AFTER SURGERY. SO ALL OF YOU POST OP PEOPLE THAT ARE AFRAID TO COMMENT OR UPDATE YOUR FILES BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAME OF PUTTING BACK ON THE POUNDS. DON'T PANIC IT IS NORMAL. I HAD 2 DOCTORS TO TELL ME THE SAME THING...... -- Karen Ford-mason
hessie28
on 10/8/05 12:07 pm
I gained back 40 and are having the revision done on October 11th. The Insurance co denied me and I won my appeal. I don't think it is normal. I can eat too much and too often. I was sent for upper GI and endoscopy which showed all stretched. Now they use sutures on the stoma. I only had staples which they found don't hold. I had lost 165 pounds. My surgery is out of network and I still had to fight for it. Good luck with your Dr. visit.
Most Active
Recent Topics