emyanna’s Posts

emyanna
on 7/22/20 5:09 pm
Topic: RE: Why why why???

I had a gastric bypass in 2008. Lost 120 lbs. still had about 50 to go when I became good friends with a coworker who loved to eat out. Nuff said. I gained back about 50 instead of losing 50. Fast forward to 2020. I went to the ER for recurring abd pain and was sent the next day to a bariatric surgeon. He did an egd and found a large marginal jejunal ulcer that needed repair. He also said I needed a revision as my pouch was very large. Ok so I had the surgery. May 20, 2020. 2 mo ago. I wish I had never had it done. Ever since I have had trouble eating and getting anything to go down and stay down. Not all the time but at least once a day I throw it up to relieve the pain. I am sick and tired of it. My surgeon did another egd and said he would dilate if he needed to but he says all was normal. So what now? I live with this forever? I never had anything like reflux or gerd in the past. I have not found any food that tastes good to me and I can deal with that. But dang. I can't even drink water sometimes.

emyanna
on 9/22/17 9:36 am
Topic: RE: Meeting requirements for REVISION? Please share!

Did you have to jump through all the hoops again like psych eval and 6 months each of 2 failed diet documentations? My doc says I have to start all over. Doesn't seem right to me.

Most Active
Recent Topics