Why did the chicken cross the road? (funny picture)

mammaof2
on 12/19/07 9:14 pm - Louisville, KY
Terri, Christopher loves this!!!  He thinks this is the funniest thing ever!  

Start / Current / Goal                      267/144.2/145  

Bobbie jo Deschamps
on 12/19/07 9:20 pm - Cardinal, Canada
My husband and children are all laughing. My hubby wants to know how you got a picture of our son. He is terrified of chickens and has that happen to him all the time when he visits my parents. He thinks hes tough until the coop opens and out come the chickens and there goes my 13 yes 13 year old son screaming through the yard. He tells us hes  just humouring us,but we know the truth,hes a chicken himself.

wendygail
on 12/19/07 10:44 pm - Live Oak, FL
Funny!
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Not the Same Dawn
on 12/19/07 11:57 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA

We had chickens and usually it's roosters that do that sort of thing. We had one that was especially mean and actually knocked me over. When they have you down, they'll come at you with their big ol' spurrs and that is dangerous. That banty (small species) rooster came at me and I fell down, he came at me with spurrs flying. I rolled over and jumped to my feet and grabbed the nearest thing that could protect me (which was a shovel, I was cleaning up chicken poop) and I popped him upside the head. Rang his bell pretty good. He dropped right now in a setting position and stayed there till just about night fall (we collected eggs twice a day and he didn't much like people coming near 'his girls'). Then two hens came out of the coop and, one on either side of him, walked him into the hen house for the night. He recovered to protect his girls again but gave me a wide berth when I went to collect the eggs.

That kid shouldn't be teasing a rooster. He's bound to get his just desserts if he keeps it up and that will be a sight to behold!

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 479 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?