OT: this is SCARY....serious stuff!!

blueeyesblinkin
on 10/16/08 1:05 pm - BFE, NE

Might have caught the Mcdonald's employees by suprise?  I mean, if I was the person taking orders in drive thru I probably would have been dumbfounded at first, but I would have at least called the police.  All places of employment should have a plan in place in case of these types of emergencies,(mine does) so yes, I would call and ask for the manager.  Also, it might not hurt to take a women's self defense class.  The classes don't require you to be superwoman, it's just common sense, I bet if you would have said "fire" someone would have came out almost immediately.  Most martial arts schools have women's self defense classes. 

Judi J.
on 10/16/08 1:09 pm - MN
I'm glad you are ok. You sure run into a lot of robberies. I haven't been to San Antonio since the 1980's, is the crime rate that bad?

judi
Meredith G.
on 10/17/08 12:14 am - WI
I'm so glad that no one was hurt.  I vote for the taser. 

Meredith

fiveholts714
on 10/17/08 3:57 am - St. George, UT
That is terrifying.  I think pepper spray is a good idea!  I would put a letter to the editor in the newspaper about the McDonalds and file police report.
majesticman
on 10/17/08 4:41 am - Upstate, NY
RNY on 11/12/07 with

Very sorry for your scare, but you probably had a very good response at the tip of your fingers and forgot about it.  Most cars today have an alarm button on the electronic tag with the key.  While in, or near the vehicle, just push the panic button and it will set it off immediately.  There is a good likelihood that it would be enough to scare off someone.

In fact, security experts now recommend that you sleep with the signal button near the bed so it can be used from inside the house to scare someone you think might be in or around the house.

Lou

WARNING!!  Lie Detectors Tell the Truth!

Lou

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 130 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 109 views