Full Liquid Diet

rpickens72601
on 3/28/11 7:43 am - MI
can you have fruit on your full liquid diet....not in a smoothie just eat a strawberry or blackberry or even a banana??????
Grace M.
on 3/28/11 7:45 am - Fort Hood, TX
I can not have fruit on my liquid diet  becouse of the sugar.
HW 375/ SW 311/ CW 242/ GW 150

antntar
on 3/28/11 7:49 am - philadelphia, PA
i was told no. not this early out.

rpickens72601
on 3/28/11 7:52 am - MI
ok thanks guys, I have been trying to find something else to eat. this liquid faze is really getting to me, Im eating every 2 hours and drinking between meals trying to get my fluids in, but i am tired of soup, and broth....if you have any suggestions please let me...Im having pre-op hungry issues....
poet_kelly
on 3/28/11 8:19 am - OH
Yogurt, sugar free pudding, jello, popsicles, protein shakes, protein ice cream, runny  mashed potatoes or cream of wheat (thin enough you could slurp 'em through a straw if you wanted to).

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

nomoresugar
on 3/28/11 8:16 am
I was allowed yogurt, SF pudding and jello, that helped me a lot.
poet_kelly
on 3/28/11 8:18 am - OH
I've never seen liquid strawberries or bananas, have you?

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Grace M.
on 3/28/11 8:19 am - Fort Hood, TX
poet_kelly
on 3/28/11 8:20 am - OH
If you can have cabbage, that's not a liquid diet.  It seems your doc does not require a  liquid diet, which is fine, but cabbage and green beans and tomatoes are sure not liquids.

Grace M.
on 3/28/11 8:28 am - Fort Hood, TX
Most Active
Recent Topics