I love water, but.......

SavingGrace
on 6/2/11 5:58 am
I love good ole' plain H20. Prior to surgery i loved a nice glass of Ice water. Now, it doesnt matter if its hot, cold, luke warm, room temp... My pouch hates it! I see a bottle of ice water and I crave it, but man it no longer hits my stomach and I start cramping! I know, put crystal light and all that in, I do and its fine. But I love the taste of just regular water!! :( So sad, I miss it!!

princessfrogee
on 6/2/11 6:01 am - AL
Sorry to hear that!  Man, I am SO hoping that mine does not do that.  Like you, I prefer good ol' plain water.

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
azreggie
on 6/2/11 6:12 am - Tucson, AZ
This too shall pass.  You'll be drinking plain ole H20 soon.  Hang in.

Reggie

sjweiser
on 6/2/11 6:22 am
 Hi I also love water.  I have no problems with water. I would check with your surgeon
about the water.
Sheri W.
on 6/2/11 6:23 am - GA
I am too the same way.  It has been 6 months and water still doesn't sit right to me.  It even taste thick to me.

sunnycapecod143
on 6/2/11 6:35 am
I was the same way for a while. one day it may not work for you, wait a few and try again. I was eating fish all the time when I was first allowed to eat it, now I can't, I miss it. but once a week I try again. the water came around, I am hoping the fish will too. Hang in there.

shirleyfhoffman
on 6/2/11 10:55 am - CA
I smell everything better than I did before surgery so I can't drink even bottled water now cause it smells like I'm drinking water from a swimming pool!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

AddisynsMommy
on 6/2/11 11:03 am - FL
 I literally have to force myself to drink ANYTHING nothing sits well with me.. =( I hear everyone say it will pass but damn feels like forever!!! I have an apt the 10th so hopefully he will reassure me..
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views