Tomorrow is my final day of bad food....

Amy T.
on 6/4/11 11:33 am - CA
So Sunday marks my last day of all those bad bad foods that have gotten me to almost 300 pounds.  Monday morning I start my pre op liquid diet.  Friday morning is the day I have been wanting for so long.

I thought I would be planning an elaborate fat filled, calorie busting meal for my 'last supper'.  I don't find myself wanting anyting in particular.  Everyone keeps asking me, "what is going to be your last supper?"  I don't have an answer.   I just want to get on with the surgery and my new way of life!!!  I have a notebook full of yummy recipes I can't wait to try when I am able to eat.... thanks to eggface and pouch party! 

Ready to close the chapter of my obese life, and ready to become the healthy and fit person I was meant to be.

To all those that have surgery coming up this week... my prayers go out to you all.  We will be on the losers bench SOON!!!!

Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

KM724
on 6/4/11 11:45 am
Good luck with your surgery amy!!!!! I'll be prayin for ya. Cant wait to be on the losers bench too, my surgery in monday. OMG!!!

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

Amy T.
on 6/4/11 11:49 am - CA
 WOW!!!  Good luck to you too.... I will keep you in my prayers as well!  Can't wait to read about your experience!

Praying for a speedy recovery for you!  Look forward to reading about your success!!! We will have to stay connected!  

Amy
I am ready to be an active participant in my life rather than a spectator...  

mandajolyn
on 6/4/11 12:25 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I didn't really have a "last meal" I'm able to eat pretty normal post op. I did have my favorite pasta dish before surgery! There's lots of yumminess and great recipes that will make post op eating just enjoyable!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Lorrainecma
on 6/4/11 1:33 pm
Good luck with your surgery Amy!!!!

personally, I had to have the hubcap onion rings from Sagebrush before my surgery.....yes those are sooooo yummy to me.
astrong1
on 6/4/11 1:44 pm - Charlotte, NC
 Good luck and godspeed on your surgery and recovery! I'll be praying for you.See you on the losers bench.
ASTRONG1   "WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OUTWEIGHS THE LOVE OF POWER, PEACE WILL BE PROBABLE"      
acbbrown
on 6/4/11 3:55 pm - Granada Hills, CA
I'll be having surgery the same day as you (just the VSG instead )

I'm having Indian and Greek food this week (but in moderation, i'm sooooo over the days of stuffing myself to discomfort).

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~