Problems, and cant get any answers from doctors

aCinderbellaStory
on 7/8/11 7:16 am, edited 7/8/11 7:16 am
I agree with you Michelle, Bowel Obstruction is very serious.

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/bowel-obstruction-topic-overview

brown_eyed_girl_1981
on 6/23/11 3:37 pm
Wow thank you so much for this. I will be sure to keep a journal. The pain is hard to describe, it's an ache thats for sure. sometimes feels like there is a heartbeat down there, but in a painful way. If I lay down most of the time it gets worse, other times if I'm lucky it gets better. Most of the time I I have no choice but to lay down because I start feeling nauseous and lightheaded if I stand or sit and my balance goes way off. and the last thing I need is to pass out in front of my daughter. It hasnt caused me to pass out, but thats the feeling I get. It happens even when I havent eaten. It use to come and go rarely, but lately it happens so much more often. Today was the first day this week it didnt bother me. I have good days, and then many bad days. Sometimes sitting with my head down and stomach/chest to my lap I feel a little better, it's not fun. Eating isnt something I enjoy these days, I have to make myself eat.
vitalady
on 7/9/11 11:47 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
if you lie down, describe the difference in left side, right side, back, or face down. To the doc.

Does the pain get worse just as you shift position or after you lie there a bit? Again, for the doc, not so much us.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 179 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?