New pics (12 months post op RNY)

Lindsey82
on 8/6/11 3:40 pm

Just some pics taken of me at my grandma's 80th birthday bash today. What a change both physically and mentally from last year at this same time!! I am so much happier, and I even let my picture be taken. ;-)

There are more pics on my profile. Yes...the beautiful lady next to me is my momma. ;-)

JerseyJim
on 8/6/11 4:01 pm - Sayre, PA
If I looked that good, I'd hire a photographer to follow me around all day, every day, taking my picture! LOL

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Gina1013
on 8/6/11 4:12 pm - Canton, OH
 Lindsey..You look amazing! I just peeked at your before pics and you should be sooo proud of yourself!
Oh....and I love your mom's and your matching pedi's!

Weight at consult 7/14/11:  413

Lindsey82
on 8/6/11 4:14 pm
Oh my goodness, I JUST noticed that when you said something! It was NOT on purpose. lol
Same exact shade! Is that crazy or what?! I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree huh?
Thanks for the sweet comment! I feel so good, but still want to lose another 30! Whhaaa!

missjann
on 8/6/11 5:57 pm
Lindsey, how gorgeous!  You and your mom look so alike and you're both adorable.
You should have many pictures taken. 

Congrats!
    Jan

momsal
on 8/6/11 10:27 pm - PA
I just viewed your pictures,   WOW!!!!!    Fantastic!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3alHmD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w3alHmD/weight.png[/img]

lilfatgirlfrommissouri
on 8/6/11 10:28 pm, edited 8/6/11 10:30 pm - MO
WOW! you look amazing, I checked out your profile and before pictures I hope you don't mind. Congrats on your success. Your story gives me hope.:) I'm pre op still expecting a call Monday to Tuesday for a surgery date ( hopefully anyways) I started out @ 336 and on my journey Ive managed to get down to 308 on my own so far. I hope I have as much success as you. Your beautiful. Congrats and that's an adorable pic of you and your mom. :)

EDITED for a typo :)

Tenaciousc1974
on 8/7/11 1:06 am - CA
WOW!!! That's fantastic! You have accomplished a LOT in a year. Good job
Chris

start/pre-op/current/goal weights:  286/240/138/130

Lindsey82
on 8/7/11 6:46 am
JerseyJim, you CRACK me up! lol This is just me...nothing too special, but thanks for the sweet comment! lol

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 70 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 361 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 359 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 303 views