My Silas 3D ultrasound pics!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 8/26/11 12:20 am - Killeen, TX
Its so amazing that I was able to see my love yesterday! I was so impatient waiting for my appt! The atmosphere in the room was so cozy and beautiful! They had three big screens for viewing and the lights dim, with soft music playing! And the tech was so great! She said he isn't missing any meals! Yay I love chunky babies!

Silas was sleeping but after shaking my belly he woke up and started moving around! You can tell he was frustrated cuz he kept frowning! He was so cute! He kept yawning and punching me and he also kept sticking out his tongue and playing with it! We were laughing because he may be half white, but he definitely has black features! My granddad's nose, and my brothers big lips! OMG I am in love! So very much in love!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

laura_vermont
on 8/26/11 12:35 am
Those are incredible!  What a beautiful little face!  Praying things continue to go so well.

Laura
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Samantha L.
on 8/26/11 4:31 am - Petaluma, CA
Oh how those beautiful pictures tug at my Mommy Heartstrings. ..

So happy for you!

nana2boys
on 8/26/11 1:38 pm
how precious.  It's amazing what they can do now . 

Sunbunnyqt
on 8/26/11 1:54 pm - FL
Oh, he's just too cute.  I know you can't wait to meet him properly and hold him in your arms.  Congratulations!

MommyosaRose
on 8/27/11 1:56 pm
Oh Channel that is so awesome! I feel so fortunate to be a part of your journey and to share in your happiness with motherhood...you will be an amazing mommy and Silas is a very lucky (and loved) baby. 

Rose

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

SoulLips
on 8/27/11 4:24 pm - Cloverdale, CA
Very exciting!  Thank you for sharing the great news and pictures with your OH "family"!  Be blessed in your journey of motherhood!
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 370 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 201 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 325 views