Back to Work

Nessy2976
on 8/26/11 2:36 am - MD
Here I sit at my desk and today is one week home from the hospital. I have no pain and other then being a little more tired it feels no different.  My boss keeps saying don't over do...lol...I sit at a desk and type and answer the phone...lol...easy!  I just get up a lot and walk around.  So those of you wondering....it isn't all that bad.  I like that I got out of the house and feel useful again!!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
LADYBUG 75
on 8/26/11 2:47 am - Indianapolis, IN
That's really good to hear!  Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting to get back to work after a week, but things get so backed up while I'm gone that I hate to take off!  I'll have to see how it goes for me, but you give me hope!!
Tina

Nothing will work unless you do.-- Maya Angelou

arbowman73
on 8/26/11 3:20 am - IN
That is GREAT news, I only hope I recover that quickly and easily!!!!! Have a good weekend!

curvaceousdiva
on 8/26/11 3:24 am - Hyattsville, MD
canI ask your age.... my 18 year old daughter went back to college 10 days after hers BUT I took off 4 weeks and needed like 3 to 6 months before my energy came back
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Nessy2976
on 8/26/11 3:37 am - MD
I am 53...lol.  Not to say I won't be tired, but it beats sitting home and watching tv :-)
Eliza55
on 8/26/11 3:47 am - PA
I go back to work on  Monday, after two weeks and one day from work.  From an energy perspective I was ok after the first week, but my brain was still foggy from the surgery.  I have a high pressure, high demand job, so I needed the extra week.

If I had to stay home any longer, I would be cleaning out the garage!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

ladyprof
on 8/26/11 4:10 am - Marion, AR
So glad to read this!  My surgery is Monday and I'm planning to work from home after one week, be back in the office after two weeks.  My job is also fairly high pressure and involves a lot of decision-making and I don't think I could concentrate on eating, drinking, etc. with this new body if I wasn't away from it a while.  I'm 57 and hope I'm not too tired also.

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 4:43 am - MD
You really bounced back quickly for an old broad hehehehe ( I can say that she is my Sis) No really you have done great hardly any real big issues and only a few small ones, like the salty taste, the gas and now the itching...so damnyou have done GREAT go girl!
Nessy2976
on 8/26/11 6:18 am - MD
Old broad my ARSE!!!  Hehehehehehehehe.  You have been AWESOME and there for me, Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 7:39 am - MD
You're welcome I wouldn't have been anywhere else.......You and I will always be there for each other!!! I am so excited to see your progress and pretty soon I will be on the losers bench with you woo hoo watch out bench
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 485 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 486 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 71 views
Recent Topics