What are your favorite drinks? Sick of Crystal Light!

Jacobsmama08
on 8/27/11 3:34 am - Morgan Hill, CA
I LOVE me some Propel Zero. I was on a Crystal Light trip for a while there, too, but I only liked one flavor and it gets old. Tried the Sobe and the Lifewater.. EW! Too sweet, and tastes sugar free, has that NASTY aftertaste. Propel Zero is the best! And occasionally I do the Lipton Tea with a teeny bit of Splenda. I tend to not worry about a little caffeine I do a Starbucks Skinny Latte here and there when I'm draggin' my wagon in the morning. Just make sure that I drink more water when I do.

Highest weight :412, Weight on surgery day (5/2/11): 370.

Jane N.
on 8/27/11 3:52 am, edited 8/27/11 3:53 am - Round Rock, TX
I'll chime in with herbal tea (decaf) as my drink of choice; hot or cold. Nothing else besides coffee and hot chocolate really sit well on my pouch. My current favorite is a store brand (HEB) mango black tea and I also have a hibiscus, ginger, orange tea that are very refreshing. I sprinkle a little Truvia in and let it steep. Hot drinks sit better with me, so I tend to drink mostly hot items, but these teas are great hot or cold.

NIXMOMMIE
on 8/27/11 5:37 am - NC
old stand by. KOOL AID1!!!!! The sugar free sticks. Mix and go. Delish.
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 8/27/11 6:12 am
My favorite is SOBE Lifewater 0 calorie.  I like the fugi apple pear the best.   Fruit2O lemon,  Fuse Slenderize (tropical punch), diet lipton green tea (citrus or mixed berry).

Winnie

krislbt41
on 8/27/11 6:40 am - Center Line, MI
Tomorrow I'm buying a couple of bottle of Welch's White peach and grape juice, of course the sugar is high but I'm going to take one of the bottles and mix it in a pitcher with plain water enough to diliute it.

I'm getting sick of Crystal Light too....but what I've done before and started doing again is taking about 1/3 of Diet Vernors and mixing it with a cup of pink lemonade or regular lemonade crystal light add lots of ice cubes and sip on that for an hour till I'm ready to eat something.

aseg21
on 8/27/11 10:59 am - Miami, FL
I love the new HonestAde Zero's and the Tazo sugar free teas. The Chai and Passionfruit are my favorites. Hin****er is really good as well. Unsweet decaf tea is great. I like to take water and put it in the fridge overnight with fruit in it. A few cut up strawberries or oranges etc and it gives it nice flavor the next day. Sliced cherries, mangoes and kiwi are all good as well.

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

aseg21
on 8/27/11 10:59 am - Miami, FL
That is supposed to say Hint H2O...

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

joghac
on 8/27/11 1:23 pm - NY
Sugar free Cherry Kool-Aid!  They sell it in packets where you dont have to add additional sweetener, but if you buy the small cheap packets, you will have to add your own Splenda.  Sooooo great!  My new favorite drink!

SoulLips
on 8/27/11 4:07 pm - Cloverdale, CA
Right now my fave drink is el-cheapo diet lemonade (I think Wyler's is the brand I get) with sugar-free raspberry, cherry or strawberry DiVinci Gourmet syrup added.  I picked up a bunch of the lemonade for $1 each... I think there are 3 packets per container and each one makes at least 1/2 a gallon. 
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

tcole20
on 8/27/11 4:23 pm
Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

I think something really strange is going on with my taste buds. I tried 2 different Starbucks coffees today, and neither tasted good. Usually coffee always tastes good to me! I wonder what could be causing everything to taste bad? I haven't notices it with food. Only drinks. Any thoughts?

I am definitely going to try the different teas as well as some of your other suggestions. Thanks again!
Starting Weight: 378
Weight on day of surgery: 365
Current Weight: 195
183 pounds lost!