Vitamin A does it come dry?

TxSuz
on 9/27/11 5:23 am
 Kelly,
I don't have my labs with me right now, but after reading the possible side effects of a deficiency I realized I had a few, so I figure taking them should help.
Thanks for your response! I couldn't find Dry Vitamin A in the store, so glad to have this website to reach out to!
 -Suzanne

rbb825
on 9/27/11 6:14 pm - Suffern, NY
vitamin A deficiency is nothing to fool with.  At first, you can get night blindness but it can lead to general loss of vision in severe cases.  My eye doctor was real stern about me keeping my vitamin A levels at optimal levels, high normal.  You need to go to vitalady.com and get dry vitamin A from biotech - they are 25,000 units per capsule which is the starting dose to be taken daily.  Take them for 2 months and make sure you get retested.  If you get to a high normal level, then continue on that dose, if you are still low or low normal, then you need to increase to 50,000 units per day which is what I had to do.  Then I levels out on 50,000 units per day for 2 years when I suddenly started absorbing it and dont' need it anymore.

When you get your labs, feel free to PM me with the results and I can help you with them.  Alot of things may look normal but may not be for us.

TxSuz
on 9/27/11 11:05 pm
 Thank you for your reply, I will keep you posted!
 -Suzanne

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 499 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 498 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 371 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 86 views