Sleep Study Tonight

talula216
on 11/5/11 9:12 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
At 8:15 i have to be there.  Its only 5 mins from my house.  makes it easy since I will mostly likely be done at 5am.  I will be haivng all my testing done in the next 2 weeks,  Then I meet with my surgeon to review all the tests.  Hopefully I will get a date. 

I am having issues with my supervisor at work,  I think I am going to have to meet with the nurse at work to see how much input she really has. She is trying to tell me when I can and cannot go.  I am hoping to have it by the end of the year,  All my deductables are paid this year due to Dh being very sick.  So if I have it done this year there will be no deductables. 

I think I may have to have a meeting with her and hr to dicuss this, 

Talula
Starting weight 369

Eliza55
on 11/5/11 10:30 am - PA
Good luck on your sleep study.  You had a good idea to have it on the weekend - I was so tired after my first one! 

Good luck on getting a date - is all of your insurance stuff all together?  I know mine required a 3 month diet, in addition to all of the testing.
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Rebecca H.
on 11/5/11 10:38 am
Good luck on your sleep study. I had one. All those wires drove me CRAZY.. 1/2 way thru the night, the put the mask on me and I went into the deepest sleep. I couldn't even remember the last time I slept that good. I couldn't wait to get my c-pap. It made such a big difference for me. Hope you get your surgery before the end of the year. Good Luck...

asiaisacontinent
on 11/5/11 2:56 pm - MI
If your deductables are all paid for you HAVE to take advantage of this opportunity. You can file for Short Term disability through the FMLA. FMLA requires covered employers to provide up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job- protected leave to eligible employees for certain family and medical reasons.Get approved through them and your boss can say nothing about when you can have it!
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board 

talula216
on 11/5/11 10:55 pm - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
The sleep study went well.  dont have any results yet, Glad to be home,  It was a nice setup but there is no place like home.

were I work I am entitled to 13 weeks paid leave.  For some reason this new supervisor thinks she has more control over us than she dose.  So I am going to check with the nurse and HR as to what I need to do. 

Talula
Starting weight 369

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 223 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 350 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 233 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 131 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?