3 Months Out

Shirley O.
on 11/26/11 2:25 am - NM
 Yesterday was my 3 month surgiversary from RNY.  Although the loses aren't as much as some i'm pleased with the successes: --down 41 pounds from surgery,
--down 81 pounds from one year ago this month,
--no more sleep apnea,
--no need to take Detrol LA anymore,
--wearing clothes I haven't worn in a long time,
--moving around more easily and faster, and 
--even though it's not been easy, I would do it again since I expect continued success with weight loss!  

Those of you who post regularly are an inspiration and a great source of knowledge.  Thank you for the information you provide!
Shirley

Highest Weight 280, Surgery Weight  240  Current Weight 164  Goal Weight  140

Shirley
New Mexico

poet_kelly
on 11/26/11 2:30 am - OH
That is excellent progress and I'm sure the next three months will bring many more good things.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

ShebasMom
on 11/26/11 4:45 am
Revision on 07/05/16
We're going to enjoy our journeys! I've lost 35 lbs since surgery (plus 26 lbs before)and beginning to be more active after my knee surgery 11-7-11. I feel so much better, no BP or cholesterol meds, no leg/feet swelling, reduced GERD, better sleep at night...just to name a few things. Also, hubby has been eating better and exercising and has lost 58 lbs...I'm glad he joined me on this journey.

HW322 SW296 GW150 LW196 

RNY 8-29-11

Revision to Distal bypass 7-5-16

SW262 GW165 

John 3:16

Most Active
Recent Topics