3 months and feeling stable!

ElleBW
on 1/17/12 12:56 pm - WA
In three hours, it will be three months since I had my surgery. It feels like it has been forever since my surgery but I finally feel like I have the hang of my maintenence: enough protein, water and supplements. It took a while and LOTS of experimenting, but it has paid off. To all those who are new or just post-op, I hope you can be patient with your new body. Things will improve! Not only have I lost weight, but I feel better than ever and it's heaven! I did have a period of time where I regretted having "done this to myself" but now feel like I can go on to have a good life that doesn't include eating a whole cake by myself. :-) I'm super excited to see what comes next, because I'm sure not done yet!
Thank you all for providing such an awesome community of support!

Elle

Elle BW
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle.                                                                                        
                                                                                               Paulo Coelho    

Bettisima
on 1/17/12 1:45 pm
Congrats on 3 months. Sounds like you are doing very well
kidnamedtoad
on 1/17/12 4:33 pm
It's a whole new life! Enjoy it you deserve it!
Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Most Active
Recent Topics