XP Free Clothing (you pay shipping, please!)

SafetyTurtle
on 2/9/12 1:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
I posted this in BMI Over 50 as well, since they're large size clothes, but wanted to share it with my RNY board, too...

I just did another closet sweep, and the clothing is yours for the taking.  I ask that you pay me back for the shipping, and take the entire lot.  Also, when you're done with them, pass them along to another person who needs them!  

Venezia brand khaki wide leg cargo pants with functional drawstring waist, hook & button w/zipper (hook is missing, button is still there).  Size 26/28.  A little dingy on the bottoms, but no fraying. 

Just My Size blue/brown multi plaid shorts.  Very cute, a fave.  Button, zipper, and belt loops.  In fantastic shape other than being a little wrinkled.  Mid thigh lenght on most, closer to the knee on me. Size 26W. 

Grey Jerzees sweatpants, elastic waist w/functional drawstring, elastic bottoms.  Size 3X.  Have pockets. 

Black Just My Size knit shorts, gym type shorts.  Wide smooth elastic waist, pockets.  Size 26/28 or 4X by their sizing.  Only wore once or twice, very comfy.  No adjustability however. 

Purple Just My Size knit shorts, same as above, but in a 5X, or 30/32.  Wore more than the others, but still in great shape. 

Merona brown shorts, knit waist with functional drawstring.  Well worn, but lots of life left in them.  No rips or tears or anything.  One of the back buttons on the pocket fell off.  Has side pockets as well.  Size 26/28. 

Venezia black velvet long sleeve shirt, very soft and comfy.  Only wore it once to a holiday party.  has a skirt I wore with it, pink and black, if I find it, I'll ship it as well.  This is a size 26/28.

Attitude Unknown (from Walmart online) khaki convertible cargo pants.  They have a wide smooth knit waist, and a functional drawstring.  They roll up and have button tabs to take them to capri length.  I never wore them, only washed them.  Size 26.

Attitude Uknown black convertible cargo pants.  Same as above, never worn, only washed, also size 26.  

Fashion Bug red, grey, and black long sleeve tunic, in a soft brushed cotton.  Size 4X (wore it as a 26/28 and a 30/32, it's roomy).  Great condition.

No tags, but it's a Just My Size shirt, in a 4X 26/28 although I could wear it when I was wearing 30/32.  Green and brown multi print cotton tunic, 3/4 length sleeves with gathering and some flare.  Cute.  Good condition. 

Faded Glory light yellow tunic tank top with embroidery, with a matching camisole.  Size 26/28.  Washed, never wore. 

Faded Glory light green tunic tank top with embroidery, with a matching camisole.  Size 26/28 but the tags are cut out.  Identical to above, except I did wear it and my sunscreen yellowed a bit of the fabric around the shoulders.  Not that noticeable, but worth mentioning.  

All American Comfort brown knit skirt with pockets.  Elastic, functional drawstring waist.  Was a fave, lots of life left, good quality.  Size 3X Petite.  

All American Comfort light grey knit skirt with pockets.  Elastic, functional drawstring waist.  Was a fave, lots of life left, good quality.  Size 3X, NOT Petite however.  Have an identical skirt in black as well. 

Converse One Star white button up long sleeved collared shirt.  Has knit inserts on the side, and button tabs to roll up sleeves.  Washed, never wore.  It's a size 4 (Target) but seems a bit smaller than that, probably more in line with a 3X than 4X.  

Basic Editions bubble gum pink short sleeved button up shirt.  Size 3X.  Washed, never worn.

LA Blues red orange and white striped (vertical) tunic with crocheted straps.  Size 30/32.  Great with a cami or tee underneath, roomy.  Great condition.  Has embroidery along bottom.

Fashion Bug long sleeved rib knit thermal type shirt.  Grey with black designs on it, size 26/28.  Has tiny button placket at top, round neck.  Loved this shirt, so comfy and great for keeping warm. 

The clothes come from a pet friendly, non smoking home.  However, we have a wood burning fireplace and I know that smell is odd to people who aren't used to it.  They've all been washed but just letting you know.  It's a big lot and will probably be pricey to ship, but still much much much less than buying new clothes.

Message me if you're interested!

Gina :~) 
gchumley
on 2/9/12 3:44 am
I would like to purchase the clothes. I live in Dawsonville, GA how much for the shipping and do you have a paypal?

Thanks,
Ginger
SafetyTurtle
on 2/9/12 4:23 am - Cincinnati, OH
Hi Ginger...

I'm not sure how much shipping would be.  I can swing by the post office tmrw and find out for you.  I do have a PayPal account, but would prefer not to use it b/c they take fees out of it from my end.  Last time I did this, I just had the person send me a money order.

shutterbugjunkie
on 2/9/12 10:02 am
RNY on 02/04/11 with
FYI on using PayPal.....if Ginger goes into her PayPal account and clicks on "send money" and then types in your email address and the amount, then clicks on the "personal" tab, then "goods" and any additional information, no fees will be charged for receiving the money. Clicking the "personal" tab is the key for not being charged any fees. This doesn't work when you send someone an invoice since the "personal" tab isn't an option on an invoice. This only works when someone sends you the money directly. Just wanted to let you know. I LOVE using PayPal for sending--and receiving money!
Amber
SafetyTurtle
on 2/9/12 9:02 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Seriously!?!?  The few times I've done it to receive money outside of an eBay auction, I've always been hit with fees...I didn't know there was a way around it, and I guess neither did the other person.  PayPal is fine then for paying shipping costs, we just need to follow your directions!  

Thank you!!!!

YankeeRose
on 2/9/12 10:33 am - Meadville, PA
I haven't cleaned out my closet yet but this is a really good idea. I have a lot of stuff I could give away too.

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

shutterbugjunkie
on 2/9/12 10:22 pm
RNY on 02/04/11 with
Yep, Seriously!! I LOVE using PayPal this way! Another point to add: if you're the one sending money and you use a credit card to pay through PayPal, you're charged a fee to send the money. If you use money that's currently in your PayPal account or take the money directly from your bank account, you're not charged any fees to send the money. So I'm sure PayPal LOVES it when the sender is charged a fee for using a credit card and then the recipient is charged a fee just for receiving the money! Crazy, huh? If you or Ginger have any questions about how to do the "personal" payment, just let me know. I'd be happy to walk you through it! Take care!
Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics