Ever have a day that you feel like you could eat everything?

xtine
on 2/23/12 6:29 am - San Jose, CA
Yep, that is today. I swear I want to eat everything in sight. The funny thing is that I had a dramatically small pouch day the other day. One extreme to the next.

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

dasie
on 2/23/12 6:38 am
especially when I have been eating processed carbs

jazzycatz
on 2/23/12 6:39 am - Joppa, MD
Oh yea, I have the "big pouch" days.   Then other days I turn around and realize I haven't eaten and I'm still not hungry and have to nudge myself to eat something. 

If I get freaked out a quick look back at what I have been eating in the past week assures me that I have been doing ok and this is just one of those days. 

Reddheadd7
on 2/23/12 6:44 am - CA
I hate those days! Usually it's before "my friend" comes to visit. I tell my bf to hide his fingers or I'll chew those too! I'm never not hungry though, my body is like clockwork, like now 3:00 hunger!
exohexoh
on 2/23/12 7:16 am - West Chester, PA
 yup mine is right around my monthly visit as well. and of course that hunger is never for the good healthy things!

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

hedrider
on 2/23/12 7:00 am - Midlothian, TX
 Yesterday.  And I really think I DID eat it all too.

Bad bad bad bad day.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

BWB
on 2/23/12 7:46 am
I'm sitting in front of the computer with two meatballs w/spaghetti sauce and I'll never eat it all but I think I needed to see my small bowl full. My refrigerator if full of partly eaten meals.

TxSuz
on 2/23/12 8:48 am
 Oh Yeah~ yesteray it was 2 bites, I'm done. today it seems never ending.... I have an IUD so I don't have a TOM per se, however I think mine is STRESS related... 
 -Suzanne

MONICASNEWLIFE
on 2/23/12 9:28 am
IT'S THE TIME OF THE MONTH AND THIS PAST 2 DAY I HAVE EATEN AS MUCH AS 1200 CALORIES A DAY(I KNOW BECAUSE IM DOING MY FITNESS PAL)  althought i have made sure its protein, protein , protein.. no carbs...it freaked me out but i noticed that a lot o other women who have had the RNY go throught it when their time of the month is near as of today i have only taken 500 calories.. i have 300-400 more to go for the day and lets hope it stay at that... i certainly do not want to go back to my old eating habits.. the good things is that i dont crave anywhite carbs..
"Caterpillar in my cocoon, I'm gonna be a butterfly soon.
  I'm a little butterfly, I can soar through the sky. So glad I ended up like this, Thanks to metamorphosis".

hw 286 pre op 276 sw 263 cw 214  13lbs lost pre-op slowly but surely!!    
Most Active
Recent Topics