Today is the Day !!!!

tSqrD3
on 2/26/12 7:58 pm - PA
VSG on 02/27/12
 Today is my surgery !!! Scheduled for 1:15pm... I am very very nervous I got so emotional when I kissed my daughter goodbye before she left for daycare. I dont know why I got that way. Does anyone have any last minute tips or preparation advice before I leave today?! 
mablack1973
on 2/26/12 8:14 pm - CT
RNY on 03/15/12
No advice other than to remember that you are a very strong person for going through this and that the people close to you love you and are proud today! Not many people have the strength to have this surgery and live this lifestyle! You are an inspiration to thousands on OH! Go get it today, you deserve all of the happiness this surgery is going to afford you!

Mike
"Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm." ~Sidney J. Phillips

Kenny B.
on 2/26/12 8:18 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
Just take a deep breath an try to relax. It will be over before you know it. You'll be fine. Be sure to take chap-stick with ya.  Good luck, we'll see you on the loser bench. Saying a prayer for ya .   

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Jacqueline D.
on 2/26/12 8:53 pm - MI

It's so normal to be nervous, but it will be over before you know it!  Remember after surgery to walk as much as possible....it will help with the gas pain.  I hope you have a speedy recovery!  Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!
Jacki

huracaneal
on 2/26/12 9:27 pm - United Kingdom
hope all goes well i'm 4 weeks out tomorrow was really worried before then after wondered why, so will see you on the losers bench when you come round,just try and do the walking and the sipping of the water and do as your dr says and all will be ok
MichelleNC
on 2/26/12 9:31 pm
 Good luck today! I will say a prayer for you!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Amanda S.
on 2/26/12 10:46 pm - VA
RNY on 02/13/12
Good luck! I'm 2 weeks out today and I was terrified right before my surgery (which was a revision). Definitely walk a lot after- I walked a few laps every hour or so from the time I woke up to the time I left the hospital and I didn't have any gas pain at all. And just remember, even though it hurts now and you can't get up without help, in a week or so you'll feel good as new!

Pre-Surgery Weight: 253 lbs.
Current Weight: 135-140 lbs.

Ready2ChangeMe
on 2/26/12 11:20 pm - Canada
 We are holding a spot for you on the Losers Bench! you have made the best decision for your health, which in turn will give you MANY, MANY more years with your beautiful daughter! we are praying for a speedy recovery....walk, sip, sip, walk!

dianabelle12
on 2/27/12 1:13 am
good luck to you its normal to be nervous hang in there!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 372 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 314 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 111 views
What's on your Monday Menu?